SODCSN is a support group for parents raising children conceived via donor conception, people conceived via donor conception, people considering starting a family with donor gametes, and gamete donors who have donated sperm or eggs to help others create families.Read More
The Southwestern Ontario Donor Conception Support Network (SODCSN) supports those experiencing Donor Conception through regular support group meetings.Read More
Summer 2017 – Family Picnic
LONDON – Saturday, June 17 from Noon to 4pm (Please RSVP for location)
Fall 2017 – Support Group Meetings
- LONDON – Saturday, October 21 from 1:30pm to 3:30pm (East London)
- TORONTO – Saturday, October 28 from 1:30pm to 3:30pm (Toronto/North York)
COMPLETED: Spring 2017 – Support Group Meetings
Our Spring 2017 meetings were well-attended, with engaging rich conversation.
- LONDON – Saturday, March 25 from 2 to 4pm (North London)
- TORONTO – Saturday, April 8 from 1 to 3pm (Toronto/North York)
- “This was my first meeting and I was nervous. It was so much more than I bargained for! I was hoping to network and meet other single moms by choice and I did that. Thank you for [conducting the discussion circles] by ‘family’. Amazing time. Looking forward to October and building these new relationships.”
- “Really, really useful session. Thanks for carrying this on.
- “Great Resource. Thanks for hosting this.”
About our Meetings
Support Group Meetings are held each Spring and Fall in both Toronto and London, Canada. Each meeting centers on peers sharing experiences and learning from each other. One meeting each year usually highlights a guest speaker from the medical, policy, or social work fields addressing latest insights into rearing donor-conceived children. These sessions are geared toward adult attendees and so no child-care is provided. Meeting attendance is free of charge. Please feel free to bring a cash donation for the donation box to meet meeting expenses.
The Summer Picnic is held each June in London. Families experiencing donor conception are encouraged to attend as a family. The kids enjoy playing games and the adults enjoy casual relax time with the kids and each other. Bring your own refreshments. Some games are usually provided. Meeting attendance is free of charge. Please feel free to bring a cash donation for the donation box to help cover expenses.Read More