- For news and discussion please “Like” SODCSN on Facebook!
- Annotated Bibliography for Children and Parents of Third Party Reproduction. A list providing titles and publication information on books about Donor Conception for Children and Parents
- Single by Chance, Mother by Choice: The Formation of a Support Group for Single Women in a Donor Insemination Program by Samantha Yee & Candace J. Ikeda-Douglas. A research paper co-written by SODCSN friend and support-group leader Samantha Yee.
- Connecting Mind & Body to Cope with Infertility: 6 Techniques to Heal by Amira Posner. A self-help guide written by our friend, Amira Posner.
- Donor Conception Network (UK). DCN leads the way in providing original material supporting families built via donor conception. Many helpful resources. Interested folks should consider joining the Network as an international member for access to the regular newsletter, and to support their writing efforts.
- Donor Sibling Registry. The oldest and largest database connecting donor-conceived people with donors and siblings from the same donor. Interested folks should consider joining the Registry to support their ongoing stream of research and advocacy on issues of importance to donor-conceived people.
- We Are Donor Conceived. A discussion board for donor-conceived people. Their annual survey provides a useful entry to important discussions around ending donor-anonymity and limiting number of offspring from a donor.
- Donor Children. A social network for donor-conceived people where matches can be made. Over 3,000 members!
- Infertility Network. Infertility Network raises awareness of news and resources for all things infertility. Founder Diane Allen maintains an active database of news and events.
- Creating a Family. Radio show, blog, podcasts on infertility and adoption
- Fertility Matters (Canada). Fertility Matters (formerly IAAC) is an advocacy body working with government to present issues important to people experiencing infertility.
London-Area Counselling Resources
- Jean Haase, MSW, RSW – Founder of SODCSN. Infertility, Third-Party Conception, Reproductive Loss, and Private Adoption [haasej1 at hotmail.com]
- Lois M. Ostolosky, LLB, MSW, RSW at Conceiving Wellness
Niagara/Hamilton Counselling Resources
- Irene Glavac Petric MSW, RSW – 905-379-3667 glavacpetric at gmail.com
Toronto-Area Counselling Resources
- Dara Roth Edney, MSW, RSW at Informed Fertility
- Amrit Malhotra, MSW, RSW at Invicta Counselling
- Amira Posner, BSW, MSW at Healing Infertility
- Sari Shaicovitch, MEd, BSW, RSW at Sari Shaicovitch Counseling & Support
- Samantha Yee, BSW, MSW, RSW, PhD at CReATe Fertility Centre also Choice Moms Toronto [choicemoms.toronto at gmail.com]
Windsor-Area Counselling Resources
- Brenda Davie, PhD CPsych – Stewart, Plotnick, & Associates – Private counselling practice – 519.255.9695 ext 4
These legal experts can help you with a range of questions and arrangements:
- Sara Cohen at Fertility Law Canada
- Sherry Levitan, Barrister & Solicitor
- Michelle Flowerday at Flowerday Law
- Chris Knowles at Knowles Family Law
Fertility Service Providers
These fertility providers have graciously supported SODCSN through funding:
- CAN-AM Cryoservices. A special thanks to Haimant Bissessar and his team for underwriting meeting and marketing expenses.
- Outreach Health Group. A special thanks to Heather Brooks and her team for underwriting meeting and marketing expenses.
- The Fertility Clinic, London Health Sciences Centre. Our heartfelt thanks to The Fertility Clinic for providing a context in which Jean could starting SODCSN all those years ago, and for continuing to underwrite London meeting expenses.